Friday, December 29, 2006

Entry 8: Frantic Friday


Dear Diary,

Today was indeed frantic. My big daddy was working on the porch all day, and I was stuck outside with all the racket. I enjoyed being out there with him, just not the noise. It was scary, the drilling and sawing and hammering and the occasional cursing! Oh, and not to mention that mean cat was taunting me as he sat in front of the sliding glass door.

Well, on the plus side, I received a message saying there is a Kibble Convention where we try out different kibbles and dog treats. It's my favorite. We have the Kibble Convention twice a year, at the NCCC (National Canine Convention Center). I'm very excited, all us dogs are. Oh and President Duke will be there, he's so dreamy!!

Well Folks, I think I'll get some rest. The Kibble Convention is all day Saturday AND Sunday!

Much Love and Franticness,
Maggie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Maggie, try to be not so frantic. Relax sweet doggie!

Anonymous said...

Happy 2007 dearest Maggie!

Anonymous said...

How IS Maggie?