Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Entry 4: Terrific Tuesday

Dear Diary,

Today was definitely "Terrific Tuesday"! I got to stay inside all day long! I was very happy and got to sleep in the mean pussy's bed too. I got doggy treats and to play with my toys the whole day! No one bothered to put me out because my big daddy and momma left this morning talking about going to someone's house. And my little momma read the whole morning and my human brother slept through the morning. At midday they both came down and ate their food they call "lunch" and argued about something. The mean pussy came down and started rooting around on my peepee papers. My little momma came over and got mad at him and put him over the gate and told him to go eat his food. Of course, him being the mean and stubborn pussy that he is, he jumped right over and buried himself in the papers again. I was enjoying this show. Finally my young momma put him over the gate and closed the door. He started mee-ooww-ing and scratching at the door. My young momma and human brother laughed and continued their "lunch". They left and I was sad and alone...but not for long because I was joined by the mean pussy for a long battle with chasing and barking/hissing and scratching and biting. He finally left when he got hungry and thank the kibble he left.

I was exhausted and slept in the mean puss's bed for a long time and was awakened by my little momma when she came down and picked me up, (bed and all) and carried me up to her room. She petted me and we watched the glow box. It was a lot of fun and I fell asleep in my bed next to her on her bed. She woke me up and mentioned something about needing to go somewhere. And then she put me back downstairs. I didn't see her or anyone for a few moments and then she came down followed by my big momma. (I figured she and my big daddy came home when I was asleep and I didn't notice.) Then my human brother came down and they left somewhere. I slept and played with my toys and had my dinner.

Much later, my little momma and my big momma and my human brother came home together. For the rest of the night I slept happily and had a Terrific "Tuesday"!

Much luv and Terrificnesses, (?!?!?)
Maggie

1 comment:

David Edward said...

maggie, I am slightly confuse by you r "cast of characters" can you explain why you call them by the names you do?
little momma I understand, but I cant get a certain image out of my mind from ads for a video called BIG MOMMA's House. I would think everything and everyone is BIG to you, except the mean pussy.
How aboout a list of who is who?

and since you are young, 9-11 never forget!