Saturday, August 19, 2006

Maggie's very first entry



Dear Diary,

Today was a very lazy-like day. Most of today I slept in my FAVOURITE dirty clothes pile (even though I have a bed!) and did my business on my papers. (some of which didn't quite make it on them...) I was brushed and soon bothered by the mean pussy. That mean pussy scratched me and bit my bottom! I was very mad and lashed back chasing him around which soon he got angry and turned back around. After all that mischief, I took another long nap. Then my big momma (the eldest woman in my human family) pushed me outside. I was forced to frolic outside in our huge backyard.(Which isn't so bad, I'd rather sleep inside on my dirty clothes pile.) I ate weeds and stomped on ants and attacked ant piles. They soon dispersed, and I was victorious! Then, my best friends, 5 Italian Greyhounds, come bounding into their yard from their kitchen. We bark and sniff and play through the fence. They later retire to their indoor luxuries, and I am still left outside...alone...

After sleeping in my bunker (which is a dug out ditch under a bush made by my late brother, Balto, a golden retriever.) for a couple of hours, I resumed to my barking duties and was soon let back inside to play with my toys and eat my supper. I was immediately put back outside so I could do my business, I suppose. I was not left out for long, and was soon called to come back in. I played with my toys with my little momma (The youngest woman in my human family) and was soon attacked by the mean pussy!

I soon retired to my dirty clothes pile to sleep peacefully for the rest of the night.

Much luv,
Maggie

6 comments:

David Edward said...

hello maggie, welcome to the world of Blogging. I hope your days here are full of love and caring. I believe you are in a good place.

Sophmom said...

Maggie, don't feel so bad. My Daisy sleeps on the dirty clothes too. I think it's because they smell like her peeps.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hiya Maggie,

You sound cute!!!!! You need your OWN clothes. Get your owner on it pronto!

P.S. Welcome to the world of blogging! I can't wait to read your future entries!

Your friend, WFW

Anonymous said...

Maggie - you need to allow anonymous comments! Here's one left in my WFW blog for you:

WELL I TRIED TO LEFT A MESSAGE FOR MAGGIE BUT "NO ANONYMOUS FOLKS WANTED."
So here it is if you can get it to that dog:

Maggie: dog - you have it made. Sleeping on dirty laundry, pooping on a paper (but missing it too), a big back yard to romp in and a bunch of dogs next dog to harass. What else do you expect to find in a blog? I'll bet you would be a chicken chaser too! Good thing you have that pussy to keep you straight or I'll bet you would be totally spoiled.(What the heck am I doing writing to a dog???). Man I've got things to do today including drinking some wine and exchanging lies with that old grade school buddy who is visiting us. The only major different between us is he favors ducks and I like chickens (not that any of this makes any sense to you). Don't let that pussy get a hold of your tail again. Old Baldy