Sunday, August 27, 2006

Entry 5: Sunny Sunday

Dear Diary,

Howdy! Long time no type! I have BIG news! All last week I was a model for some website for doggie dresses and tees! I was very excited and tried on so many things I can't remember most of them. I'll describe a few for you. The first one was dark brown with pink poka dots. It was ruffly too, and itchy. I tried on another one that was white with green and blue flowers on it, and blue ruffles on the bottom. I loved it, it was so darn comfy! The other one I remember was yellow with pink and purple flowers on it; it was pretty comfy too! I tried on a lot of tees too. Here are some I tried on: "Cute as a (button on the back)", "Bark for a cure (a pink ribbon was on it too)", "Super Model", "Yappy Hour, "Desperate Housedogs", and "Looking for a Brad Pittbull". I didn't know what half of them meant, but I tried them on and they took their photos.

They let me take home a dress, and I took the white one. I went home and played in it all afternoon and slept in it. Now I have two dresses! HIP HIP HOORAAAAYYYY!!!!


To answer some questions from Big Lobo:

1. Probably so since I looked up the word "lobo"
2. No I am not afraid of him...he is just a little too wild for me.
3. Yes she throws a ball or a toy and I bring it back. My late brother would go fetch it but wouldn't bring it back.
4. I'm not too spoiled for a Yorkie. Yorkies generally sleep on silk pillows with dangly things on the corners and eat out of a crystal bowl. I sleep on a pile of dirty clothes and eat out of a bowl that my young momma painted my name on it. I live a simple life...I suppose.

Today wasn't too exciting though. I stayed inside for most of the day and played with the mean pussy (I know shocking right?!?) I went outside and slept in the bunker and ate berries and flowers. I played with my neighbors and chased squirrels. I ate my dinner inside and went back out for a little bit. I came back in, put my dress on and played and slept for the rest of the night.


I finally tired out and went to my dirty clothes pile for a full night's sleep.

Much luv and Sunnyness,
Maggie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Say Yorkie: how much did they pay you for modeling? Don't tell me all you got was a dress. Well, maybe all the fuss they made over you was compensation enuf. Next time, negotiate yourself a better deal, like a trip to DogTown U.S.A. or something. Heck, you may want to even visit your ancestors over in Yorkshire, U.K. If you do that though you have to eat some Yorkshire Pudding (yuk!!). Got to go move the chickens to another place on the pasture. Old Baldy

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful experience Maggie! I was tested to be a model in high school. That is a big honor for a four footed friend. You deserve it I'm sure. Your special friend, WFW

Maggie said...

To answer everyone's questions about my modeling career, i modeled for my dear friend Vintage Girl, who was pleased with the results. She has taken many pictures of me :)